Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Struggling Ones Picks for Week One

I was invited by Ron Steenhagen, creator of the SSR Logo, to play in his pick'em league this year. As a service to any of my readers, I will post my picks each week. We are not picking against the spread and please do not come to me if you lose your house, cars, wives, pets or children.

This is not advice, this is for entertainment only and, for the most part, these are just wild ass guesses on my part.

Week One

Saints over the Vikings
Colts over the Texans
Steelers over the Falcons
Bengals over the Pats
Titans over the Raiders
Niners over the Seahawks
Packers over the Eagles
Ravens over the Jets
Dolphins over the Bills
Bears over the Lions
Buccaneers over the Browns
Broncos over the Jaguars
Panthers over the Giants
Cardinals over the Rams
Cowboys over the Skins
Chargers over the Chiefs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online