Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Interviewing Randy Moss...

Well, after Randy Moss told the media that he'd only be asking himself questions from now on, I figured I'd just watch and see how the interview of the schizophrenic went.

Randy Moss: Hello, I'm glad you all could make it here today....especially me. I'm really glad I'm here today...in Boston still, I guess.

RM: Randy, how do you feel about being waived by Brad Childress yesterday?

Randy Moss: I was what? That dude done me wrong. Are you serious?

RM: Yes, you were officially released by the Vikings yesterday.

Randy Moss: Wow....I can't believe it. They give any reason?

RM: The details have been shaky, Randy. But I heard them say something about you not buying into the offense, not putting forth a good effort and being generally lethargic. Not paying attention.

Randy Moss: Not paying attention. They got that all wrong. I been telling the coaches all week what to look out for in New England. I told'em all about this dude they got named Tom...Tom Somebody...dude is good. And they didn't listen. It was like they thought they knew that already.

RM: I can't believe they wouldn't listen to you.

Randy Moss: I know man, right? Coach Bellichek is the greatest coach ever. Way better than my coach now...I don't even know that dude's name. Burt or Bennie or...whatever. Dude's a loser.

RM: That's pretty much what you said in your press conference. You think that might have had something to do with you getting cut?

Randy Moss: I said that....I can't remember anything from yesterday...I was so high! What's your name again? You seem cool. I wanna hang with you.

RM: Randy Moss.

Randy Moss: Hey, that's my name! That is so weird.

RM: I know, man. I'm a really big fan!

At this point everything just degenerated into a Randy Moss self-love fest and I got kind of nauseous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online