Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Good bye Randy, I'll never understand why you were so important to me

Randy?
Randy Moss is retiring after 13 seasons.  He ends his career second in NFL history in both 100 yard receiving games and touchdowns.  He should, but because he's acted like douche on countless occasions won't, be a first ballot hall of famer.

And he has also been an incredible god send for this website.  And I'm really not sure why.

Here is what I know.  At the beginning of last season, one of the many loose screws in Randy's head finally fell out and he went on a crazy tirade in the locker room after a game, claiming that he was no longer going to do interviews...instead, he'd ask himself questions and then let the media know what his answers were...

I posted the transcript of that little trip through crazy town.  I don't know if everybody else lost their copy of this or what...but I get over a 1000 Randy Moss hits to my site every month...all searching for this interview. While most of my posts have little more than a 100 pageviews apiece...that Randy Moss interview has almost 20,000...people love them some crazy diva wide receiver.

So as he disappears into the sunset taking all of his worldwide interest and acclaim with him, I'll have to hope some other crazy millionaire will board the crazy train and ride it all the way to insanity junction...and then I can quote his blithering nonsense and all will be well...

This is the NFL...it's full of crazy millionaires.

I'm not all that worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online